Tuesday 5 October 2010

Newspaper Design

The task: We were instructed to research popular newspaper front pages before creating our own front cover. The main headline (around 300 words) had to be a story based around the animal faces we created before hand.

How I went about it: I used Adobe InDesign to create the basic layout of my front page, I first created the title before adding in my main story. I then used the rectangle frame tool to plan where I would place my pictures in accompaniment with my text, the reason I did this was because when it came to placing my chosen pictures, I wouldn't have to fuss about their size or positioning. I then searched various magazines and papers for smaller stories which I could feature on my page to make it look more realistic.

The final result/any problems faced: Below is a final screenshot of my finished piece







No comments:

Post a Comment