Tuesday 5 October 2010

Animal Faces

The task: For my first Digital Graphics task we had to first take pictures of our classmates, before editing the picture, cropping off parts of the face and placing them onto animal faces. The objective of this task was an introduction into Adobe Photoshop and the tools that come with it. For this I choose to sample Jacks cheeky smile

How I went about it:I used the lasso tool to cut around Jacks smile, before cutting it and pasting it onto a image of a cute kitten. Then using the eraser tool I cut around the mouth to make it fit onto the face properly. I then did the same but with a different, more comic piture of my friend Ben, morphing his features onto the face of a sloth.

The final result/any problems faced: below are the pitures of my final result, the only problem I faced was making the pictures look as neat as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment