Tuesday 11 January 2011

Creating Our Own Band

For the final assement of this unit we had to create two or more products for a fake band, these could be album covers, web banners,adverts,magazine articles or various other products, we also had to create a bibliography and write a evlauation at the end of it.

The first product I chose to make was a cd front and back cover. I had researched covers of the genres my band fitted into and I decided to just start with a base image and just work my way up.  








I then spent time creating circle layers which when certain ones where removed it would reveal certain parts of the background.

















I then added filter affects and text


















I then used the colour sampler tool to get the same colour on the back I added another edited picture and the same font used on the front to finish my cd cover.



















For my magazine article I used the clone stamp tool with a picture I had created to extened it as a back ground I then added font and pictures from the offical Q magazine, the finish product is below, I found free transform very handy.






No comments:

Post a Comment